There's no one way to market to prospective residents, drive occupancy and facilitate a smooth move-in process. Some seniors housing operators have in-house marketing teams that drive digital strategy, sales and move-ins. Others farm it out or enlist the help of third party referral services.
Still others do a little bit of both. What's best for your organization? This webinar will cover practical marketing, moving and maintaining strategies and discuss whether you should bring them in house or partner with industry pros.
This webinar was sponsored by Moves for Seniors and produced in conjunction with Seniors Housing Business.
Latest from Jeff Shaw
- NIC: Skilled Nursing Occupancy Increases Slightly, May Be First Sign of Recovery
- Presbyterian Communities and Services Plans 102-Unit Expansion at CCRC in Dallas
- KeyBank Provides $10.8M Loan to Convert Public School in Upstate New York into Affordable Seniors Housing
- Private Equity Firm Green Courte Partners Hires Jim Pusateri as CEO of New Senior Living Platform
- Harbor Retirement Associates Appoints Laureen McGuire as Vice President of Sales, Marketing