There's no one way to market to prospective residents, drive occupancy and facilitate a smooth move-in process. Some seniors housing operators have in-house marketing teams that drive digital strategy, sales and move-ins. Others farm it out or enlist the help of third party referral services.
Still others do a little bit of both. What's best for your organization? This webinar will cover practical marketing, moving and maintaining strategies and discuss whether you should bring them in house or partner with industry pros.
This webinar was sponsored by Moves for Seniors and produced in conjunction with Seniors Housing Business.
Latest from Jeff Shaw
- Blueprint Arranges $70M Sale of 726-Bed Skilled Nursing Portfolio in Georgia
- Walker & Dunlop Provides $42.6M in Financing for 240-Unit Portfolio
- CareTrust Acquires Four-Property, 503-Bed Skilled Nursing Portfolio in California for $43.9M
- Watercrest, Waypoint Break Ground on 107-Unit Community in South Carolina
- Watermark Retirement Communities Appoints Andrea Ellen to Oversee Growth Plan