Occupancy levels are a critical factor that keep seniors housing owners and operators up at night. Who's moving in? Who's moving out? Is there a pipeline of residents to keep the house full? How can we insure that independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and continuing care retirement community operators can fill rooms?
Sponsored by Moves For Seniors, this webinar will teach seniors housing selling strategies and negotiating secrets to bring seniors into your communities. It will also reveal key areas that paralyze seniors when they're making a decision about moving into a seniors housing community. Find out what delays them moving sooner than later and why some move out after a short period of time.
This webinar was sponsored by Moves for Seniors and produced in conjunction with Seniors Housing Business.
Latest from Jeff Shaw
- Blueprint Arranges $70M Sale of 726-Bed Skilled Nursing Portfolio in Georgia
- Walker & Dunlop Provides $42.6M in Financing for 240-Unit Portfolio
- CareTrust Acquires Four-Property, 503-Bed Skilled Nursing Portfolio in California for $43.9M
- Watercrest, Waypoint Break Ground on 107-Unit Community in South Carolina
- Watermark Retirement Communities Appoints Andrea Ellen to Oversee Growth Plan