Occupancy levels are a critical factor that keep seniors housing owners and operators up at night. Who's moving in? Who's moving out? Is there a pipeline of residents to keep the house full? How can we insure that independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and continuing care retirement community operators can fill rooms?
Sponsored by Moves For Seniors, this webinar will teach seniors housing selling strategies and negotiating secrets to bring seniors into your communities. It will also reveal key areas that paralyze seniors when they're making a decision about moving into a seniors housing community. Find out what delays them moving sooner than later and why some move out after a short period of time.
This webinar was sponsored by Moves for Seniors and produced in conjunction with Seniors Housing Business.
Latest from Jeff Shaw
- NIC: Skilled Nursing Occupancy Increases Slightly, May Be First Sign of Recovery
- Presbyterian Communities and Services Plans 102-Unit Expansion at CCRC in Dallas
- KeyBank Provides $10.8M Loan to Convert Public School in Upstate New York into Affordable Seniors Housing
- Private Equity Firm Green Courte Partners Hires Jim Pusateri as CEO of New Senior Living Platform
- Harbor Retirement Associates Appoints Laureen McGuire as Vice President of Sales, Marketing