Historically, seniors housing owners and operators seeking expansion follow a process: secure a market study, look at demand and penetration rates and either pull the trigger on a project/acquisition or walk away.
Do the normal practices need to be re-evaluated to address possible deficiencies in these reports?
In this webinar, learn about the current state of market feasibility and due diligence reports as well as how today's market is demanding a new approach.
Panelists in the discussion include Dana Wollschlager, Principal/Practice Leader at Plante Moran Living Forward; Jamie Timoteo, Vice President of Plante Moran Living Forward; and Lana Peck, Senior Principal with National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC).
With today's complex industry factors as well as an increasingly competitive market, the panel will take a look at the status quo related to market analysis and due diligence, and where it needs to change.
This webinar was sponsored by Plante Moran Living Forward and produced in conjunction with Seniors Housing Business.
Latest from Jeff Shaw
- NIC: Skilled Nursing Occupancy Increases Slightly, May Be First Sign of Recovery
- Presbyterian Communities and Services Plans 102-Unit Expansion at CCRC in Dallas
- KeyBank Provides $10.8M Loan to Convert Public School in Upstate New York into Affordable Seniors Housing
- Private Equity Firm Green Courte Partners Hires Jim Pusateri as CEO of New Senior Living Platform
- Harbor Retirement Associates Appoints Laureen McGuire as Vice President of Sales, Marketing