Join Seniors Housing Business for a webinar covering the 3 M's — Marketing, Moving and Maintaining — the work that brings the right seniors in and keeps them in assisted living communities for the long term.
Finding the right residents for a community is one of keys to success is one of the keys to a successful independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or continuing care retirement community. But making sure the transition into seniors housing goes off without a hitch and the entire onboarding experience runs smoothly is just as important in confirming to the senior they made the right decision.
Three keys to success open up more opportunities for seniors housing operators to reach higher long-term occupancy rates. This webinar will cover how to attract, engage, nurture and convert leads using inbound marketing. The expert panelists will also discuss proven processes that can turn a new residents' 90-day onboarding into a long-term relationship.
This webinar was sponsored by Moves for Seniors and produced in conjunction with Seniors Housing Business.
Latest from Jeff Shaw
- NIC: Skilled Nursing Occupancy Increases Slightly, May Be First Sign of Recovery
- Presbyterian Communities and Services Plans 102-Unit Expansion at CCRC in Dallas
- KeyBank Provides $10.8M Loan to Convert Public School in Upstate New York into Affordable Seniors Housing
- Private Equity Firm Green Courte Partners Hires Jim Pusateri as CEO of New Senior Living Platform
- Harbor Retirement Associates Appoints Laureen McGuire as Vice President of Sales, Marketing