The senior living industry is attracting new developers rapidly, as it is one of the fastest growing real estate sectors in today's economy. The industry has added over 20,000 new units a year for the last three years.
As this new inventory comes to market, owners, operators and developers need to take steps to mitigate their development risk throughout the entire process. This webinar will discuss the planning and process to put in place to ensure existing developers and new entrants deliver projects on-time and on-budget.
The webinar will touch on the following themes:
- Common areas that have higher risk in senior living development
- Ways to navigate conflict amongst project participants
- Examples of problems that have arisen and strategies to get past them
This webinar was sponsored by Plante Moran Living Forward and produced in conjunction with Seniors Housing Business.
Latest from Jeff Shaw
- Blueprint Arranges $70M Sale of 726-Bed Skilled Nursing Portfolio in Georgia
- Walker & Dunlop Provides $42.6M in Financing for 240-Unit Portfolio
- CareTrust Acquires Four-Property, 503-Bed Skilled Nursing Portfolio in California for $43.9M
- Watercrest, Waypoint Break Ground on 107-Unit Community in South Carolina
- Watermark Retirement Communities Appoints Andrea Ellen to Oversee Growth Plan