CLEVELAND — OnShift, a seniors housing software company, has announced the company’s Scheduler of the Year Awards winners.
According to the company, winners “demonstrate scheduling excellence to improve operational, clinical and financial outcomes in their organizations.”
The 2017 OnShift Scheduler of the Year Award winners are:
- Jamia Bellinger, Bradford County Manor
- Lisa Birenbaum, New Perspective Senior Living
- Gretchen Gaughan, Essex Meadows
- Erica Gomez, Hobbs Health Care Center
- Jeffrey Kelley, Lanfair Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
- Kris Kiegel, Northwood Retirement Community
- Jennifer Thompson, Marklund
Additionally, Dianne Dagg from Royal Health Group was named the 2017 Leadership Award winner.