BETHESDA, Md. — Walker & Dunlop Inc., a Bethesda-based financial services firm, has provided five HUD loans totaling $40.1 million to refinance a skilled nursing, assisted living and memory care portfolio in Ohio, Tennessee and Georgia.
The loans for the five-property, 513-bed portfolio include:
- $2.3 million for Centerburg Pointe in Centerburg, Ohio
- $6.6 million for Wadsworth Pointe in Wadsworth, Ohio
- $4.8 million for Wilmington Nursing and Rehab in Wilmington, Ohio
- 12 million for Regency Morristown in Morristown, Tenn.
- $14.5 million for The Rosewood at Fort Oglethorpe in Fort Oglethorpe, Ga.
Kevin Giusti led the Walker & Dunlop origination team. The borrowers are Regency Senior Living and Sabre Healthcare Group.
One of the communities will use the loan to fund a 16-unit expansion in addition to the refinancing.